Thursday, October 23, 2008

Steven & Ssu Ee, Alfredo Restaurant and Crocs Messenger Bag

Ssu Ee & Steven

Looks messy, but they called it Lamb Chop

The best looking dish that night, Grilled Salmon Steak

Roasted Chicken. They were stingy on the black pepper sauce and the chicken was on the dry side

Lamb shank

Crocs Messenger Bag

See how colorful the inside is!!!

Steven

Ssu Ee

Beer to wash everything down smoothly

Mr Crocs

Another Mr Crocs

Crocs

Crocs

Crocs

Last night I had the chance to return a little favor to Steven and Ssu Ee. The happy couple had recently decided to tie the knot. Ssu Ee is from Kuching, thus they were basically back here to have a wedding dinner banquet the night before. I remembered during our stop over in KL that both of them were nice enough to take time off the their busy schedule to bring me and Vivienne around KL so, last night, for a change, I brought them out for a western dinner.

A few friends have been to Alfredo Restaurant and given their review (that was not so great) of the place. However, since me and Vivienne have yet to try out the food there, we decided that Steven and Ssu Ee together with us go and makan there.

We dined alfresco style. The service was prompt. We ordered salmon steak, lamb shank, lamb chop and roasted chicken. The food were served in HUGE china made ceramic plates. The portion of the food was however, small. The garnishing was unappealing and the same for all the dishes. The taste of the food was nothing at all to shout about. The pricing of the food were also on the high side. (I know of places that serves better tasting food, with bigger portions and cheaper price) All in all, I would rate this restaurant at a 5.5/10. This will also be my last time to this restaurant.

On another note, I had won a Crocs messenger bag a few months ago. The trouble was that I received a voucher to redeemed the bag but the Crocs concept store was located in KL. Thus, I had to mail the voucher to Steven and Ssu Ee to help me redeem it. Thus they had brought it back with them to Kuching, even though their luggages were fully packed with wedding gowns and suits that they rented from KL. Thank you very much Steven and Ssu Ee. I appreciate it a lot.

Wishing Steven and Ssu Ee a happy married life full of blessings.

No comments: