Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life's many surprises!










This afternoon, I got a phone call from a courier service asking to confirm home address. When I reached home this afternoon, there was a package waiting for me. It was from Life Publisher. I recognised the name as it's the same publisher that churns up the monthly Pancing and Rod&Line fishing magazine. The thing is, I have stopped subscribing to both the magazine for a couple of years now and because of that, I have ceased to participate in any of the contest that the magazine usually carry. Even, before opening the package, I knew that it was going to be at least, a fishing reel. When I opened it, I was surprised to see a shiny silvery Tomman baitcaster. Also included in the package were a Fire Eagle cap and a roll of 25lb mono line. I was lost for words. How on earth did I win these prizes if I did not participate in any contest? If only I had such luck with TOTO 6/52 main prize. Haha. Who knows right? Maybe, just maybe the next draw of 6/52 will be mine. A guy can dream can't he? Haha.

I have decided to put this reel up for sale. RM100 (not inclusive of courier charges for buyers outside Kuching). I will even load up the reel with the 25lb mono.

No comments: