Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new project for 2009.

This is a project that I have set up for myself for 2009. A sort of a small goal to achieve. I do have doubts if I am able to reach this goal. It seems like a tall order. However, I shall try my best to stay on course.

The project is called Photo 365. It is nothing new actually. Many people thought of the idea long ago. I just happened to know of it recently. So, the goal is to take at least a photo a day and upload it daily (will try my best). I had thought of doing a Photo 50mm 365 but, since I don't have a 50mm lens yet, that will have to wait. For now, It will be Photo 365.

A good friend would join in the forays with a similar project, namely Sharma. I will be asking Chen and Noel to start something of the sort too.

Wish me luck guys and do let me if you like or hate the photos that I have taken.

Cheerios.

No comments: