Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Fishing Spots?!?

Taiton Granite Lake

Paku Lime Stone Lake

This is probably my last blog entry for the year 2008. Fishing wise, this has not been a great year. All my sea trips were a disaster. Fish were far and few in between. As for freshwater fishing, it was still pretty much ok but I must say, I have been fishing a lot less this year.

Anyway, yesterday, Noel and myself went to explore Bau region and discovered that a place in Paku that we once knew is still thriving. Using my polaroids, I saw a few "red monk" fish. Many years ago, we caught sultans, kalois (giant gourami), udang galah, red monks, lohans and many other species there. hope to go there again one day, armed with fishing rods.

Then we "found" this other place called Taiton. Dunno what species of fish are there in the huge lake but just looking at the lake, you would know something big lurks in its depth.

So, 2009 is just around the corner. I shall try my best not to neglect this blog, however, I find myself more inclined to my new hobby, which is photography. Dear readers, do take time to visit my photo blog at http://viviphotography.multiply.com

Wishing all readers of TheChroniclesOfMyIthchys-ing a Blessed Christmas and a Fruitful New Year.

No comments: