Tuesday, July 1, 2008

what's next?

the present from Henry

first and foremost, to my regular blog readers, i apologize for not updating my blog often enough. june had come and gone and i had only fished twice. the 2nd time, i did not bring my camera with me thus i was unable to capture the moment i caught a healthy 800g snakehead at a place that i had not visited for a couple of months.

25th may, i received a great news. arrived home and saw a few letters in the post box. one of the letter had my written on it. a familiar logo was on the envelope. it was my exams result. a few months back, i had sat for my professional interview exam with the institute of engineers, malaysia. i had been waiting for the results for what seemed like ages and now, the result was in my hand. so, without much ado, i opened the enveloped, with much anticipation.

(drum roll please)... and the result was that i had passed my iem exams.

i shared my joy with those closest to me and in turned they congratulated me. i thank you all for the congratulatory messages.

the following day, at the office, my colleague Henry presented me with a gift. it was a bottle of wine. thanx Henry. i hope you get your Ar soon.

No comments: